Location: Austin, TX
Clearance: Clearable US Citizen
Our great client is seeking a Management Analyst who will provide analytical support to a federal agency and assist the project manager with processing and providing support in the day-to-day project development and follow-through. She/He will be responsible for the creation of documents to support mission requirements and determine the impact on the current-year resources. They will also provide analytical capabilities to facilitate the maintenance or creation of efficient execution plans that will provide support to all areas of the project.
Preferred experience/ skills:
- Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Performs tasks requiring delivery of analysis and advice for management regarding the evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of large scale programs and operations.
- Tasks may include conducting organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems;
- Performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states;
- Documenting and delivering findings and recommendations;
- Conducting surveys, focus groups, and other accepted techniques for data collection in support of organization studies that specifically assess and analyze current organization states and management systems.
- Relationship building with external partners.
- Capable of performing tasks requiring management of small-scale projects encompassing multiple tasks.
- Flexibility in achieving mission objectives.