Tier II Service Desk Representative
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance: Must have: TS/ SCI (must be currently read on or read on an SCI program within the last 12 months)
Shifts: Ft. Belvoir (2 spots 6am-2pm) (2 spots 2pm-10pm) Metro Park (1 spot 6am-2pm)
Inquisit Company Description:
Our great client is a high-energy, forward-thinking, advanced technology company that provides the Federal Government and select private-sector organizations with an impressive array of services and solutions. Company expertise includes Systems Engineering, Enterprise Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Management Services, and Software Support. Here's why you should work for Inquisit:
2. Inquisit also offers an additional $5,000 in professional development annually for all employees
- “Inquisit's Employee Investment”: For INSCOM, Inquisit is paying for the 8570 IAT II certifications (Security+ CE) and in some cases, the boot camp – a value of close to $3,000! This in itself should be a big sell to potential employees. BUT WAIT….THERE’S MORE!
3. In the past 12 months, 4. Inquisit demonstrates a new brand of leadership—one that fosters trust, integrity, excellence, and yields high degrees of success and loyalty among employees and customers. They demonstrate relentless dedication and commitment to their customers and their people; a company that has been brought in on multiple occasions to clean up after large integrators; a company that delivers real results and metrics, and a company that thinks that the old “80% is good enough” should never be tolerated in government; and a company that believes in being a steward of the American taxpayer in everything they do.
We need Warriors recruiters to spin the INSCOM opportunities for ongoing development with a growing company.
Our client is seeking a Tier II Service Desk Representative to join us in Ft. Belvoir, Virginia.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provides Tier II level support for incoming help desk call, including diagnosing, trouble shooting and resolving end user issues
- Provides resolution and investigation for more complex incidents and requests elevated from Tier I
- Assists Tier I support in solving basic technical problems, prioritizing and streamlining the troubleshooting process
- Provides support documenting and assigning call tickets to the IT team for additional support when necessary
- Coordinate the resolution of advances or unique issues with Tier III resources
- Opens, tracks, and closes tickets using Remedy
- Assisting in maintaining knowledge base with accurate and up to date information relating to current IT policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or relevant technology-related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Help Desk or Customer Service Support, providing troubleshooting and technical support in a remote environment utilizing phone, web based tools, and email
- ITIL v3 Foundations, HDI-DST, MCP, preferred, DoD 8570 IAT II Certified required (Security+CE)
- Experience with Remedy or Microsoft Dynamics/Service Center preferred
- Knowledge of various desktop and notebook applications including Windows 7, MS Office 2007/2010, MS SCCM, Adobe Pro, WebEx, and Remedy ticketing system preferred
- Demonstrated experience in interacting with senior analysts and engineers to identify and resolve core problems
- Understanding of military culture, customs, and courtesies preferred
- Customer-centric and able to handle requests in a timely manner
- Excellent oral/written communications skills
- Must have the willingness to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Basic to general understanding of IT services
- Proficient in using standard computer applications
Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.