|Title: Help Desk Specialist (Senior) |
Location: Washington DC
Clearance: Public Trust
Our great client is a high-energy, forward-thinking, advanced technology company that provides the Federal Government and select private-sector organizations with an impressive array of services and solutions. Company expertise includes Systems Engineering, Enterprise Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Management Services, and Software Support.
The company demonstrates a new brand of leadership—one that fosters trust, integrity, excellence, and yields high degrees of success and loyalty among employees and customers. How do we do it? We give customers something different. Our client is a company that demonstrates relentless dedication and commitment to its customers and our people; a company that has been brought in on multiple occasions to clean up after large integrators; a company that delivers real results and metrics—versus ideas and concepts; a company that thinks that the old “80% is good enough” should never be tolerated in government; and a company that believes in being a steward of the American taxpayer in everything we do.
Why do we feel this way? We embrace the belief that by providing the best service possible to the government, we ultimately provide the best service to our nation.
Our client is seeking a Help Desk Specialist to join us in Washington D.C.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create and close tickets based within the ticket system
- Troubleshoot problems remotely via Remote Desktop
- Create, modify and delete accounts in Active Directory
- Perform software installs
- Provide break/fix support on pc’s, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Add network printers for users
- Troubleshoot issues with Outlook
- Provide Tier 1 triage and password resets
- Provide VPN testing and troubleshooting
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide deskside support when required
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, a related field preferred
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office
- Customer Service experience
- Experience troubleshooting IT issues